Air Purifier:- Read This before you purchase one
Air Purifier:- Read This before you purchase one
Delhi/NCR now being officially termed as “Gas Chamber” or “Smoking City”. This guide will help you save your health upto acceptable limits. We will cover following topics for you
1) What are alternates that can be used if you don’t want to buy an Air Purifier
2) What is an Air Purifier? Types of Air Purifier
3) Features of Air Purifier
4) Options of Air Purifier for Every Budget and Need
Alternates that can be used if you don’t want to buy an Air Purifier
- Vacuum often and thoroughly with a vacuum with HEPA filtration.
- Ban smoking indoors.
- Maintain your heating equipment and change filters regularly.
- Minimize use of candles and wood fires.
- Use exhaust fans in kitchen, bath, and laundry areas.
- Don’t store chemicals, solvents, glues, or pesticides near your living quarters.
- If pollen or related allergies keep you from opening windows, run your air conditioner or forced-air cooling system with a clean filter.
- Use following plants for purify indoor air Boston Ferns, Palm trees, rubber plant or Janet Craig, English Ivy, Peace Lily, Golden Pothos , Florists’ Mum and Gerbera Daisies. Buy these plants here:- http://amzn.to/2frRqYz
Check few cheap products for air purification:- http://amzn.to/2f6bNfd click on this link
What is an Air Purifier? Types of Air Purifier
An air purifier helps in Improving indoor air quality starts with minimizing pollutant sources such as cigarette smoke or dust and pet hair. Most people who buy air purifiers do so in hopes of easing asthma or allergies. But despite product claims, there’s little definitive medical evidence that air purifiers help to relieve respiratory symptoms. However these products doesn’t allow or trigger any respiratory disorder and prevention is better than cure. So it will not cure your asthma but also doesn’t trigger any situation to cause asthma attack .
Types of Air Purifier
Room Air Purifiers
These are an option for homes without forced-air heating or cooling.
They’re portable—most room air purifiers weigh from 10 to 20 pounds, have a handle, and stand on the floor or on a table, while heavier models might have wheels.
Some have a high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filter, which can capture ultrafine particles. Keep in mind: Most HEPA filters need to be replaced annually, an expense that might approach the cost of the air cleaner, but some models are now available with cleanable HEPA filters.
Room models that use either electrostatic-precipitator or ionizer technology could produce some ozone, a lung irritant.
Dedicated ozone generators, a subcategory of room models, produce large amounts of ozone by design. According to manufacturers, that is to reduce allergens such as dust, smoke, pollen, germs, and mold. Ozone, however, is a serious health concern, prompting the State of California to ban the sale of ozone generators (and other air purifiers that emit more than 50 parts per billion of ozone) from the general market.
Whole-House Air Filters
If you already have forced-air heating and cooling, popping in a specialized filter is an inexpensive alternative to a built-in home unit. Basically, it acts as a furnace or central A/C filter that you replace regularly.
It’s easy. You slip out the old filter and slide in the replacement. Some are conventional fiberglass filters; others are pleated or electrically charged to pick up particles. (Note that the electrically-charged versions are not actually electrically powered, even when they have names like Electroclean, and they don’t produce ozone.)
Whole-house air filters generally include a range of standard sizes, with some that adapt to fit different-size filter-box or return-air openings.
For thicker filters to fit, you may possibly need to have your ductwork modified by a professional.
The filters must be replaced every one to three months.
Options of Air Purifier for Every Budget and Need
Air Pollution Masks
- Anti- Pollution Protection Face Mask Buy 1 Get 1 Free for 260 | Link:- https://goo.gl/6iMxQ9
- 3M 8210 Anti Pollution Mask N95 – Pack Of 20 for 899 | Link :- https://goo.gl/Am5BN5
- Atlanta Healthcare Cambridge N99 Air Pollution Mask The Wedgewood 1 Valve for 1744 |Link:- https://goo.gl/PhhbUH
Car Air Purifiers
- Aeroguard Fresh Car Air Purifier (with HEPA filter) for 3387 | Link:- https://goo.gl/Evfk0H
- Kent Magic Hepa Car Air Purifier (450 g) for 6999 | Link:- https://goo.gl/d6zHWt
- Honeywell Car Air Purifier HAPC15GC1056B for 7199 | Link:- https://goo.gl/I8MGya
Indoor Home Purifier/Room Purifiers
- Lifelong LLHAAP01 Air Purifier for 4799 | Link:- https://goo.gl/O6d02F
- Atlanta Healthcare Alfa-351 Air Purifier for 6965 | Link :- https://goo.gl/0yZf0a
- Kent Aura HEPA Room Air Purifier (White) for 12,999| Link:- https://goo.gl/JzCChW
- Philips AC4025/10 Air Purifier for 13599 | Link:- https://goo.gl/z6EJCE
- Daikin MC70MVM6 Air Purifier for 24798 | Link:- https://goo.gl/MRjcP6
If you liked this article please like and share with your friends and families.
Tags:- air purifier review, air purifier, air purifier guide, air purifier purchase guide, air purifier help
DISCLAIMER:- We are DealsDhaba, Although we try our best to gather online deal+wallet+coupons combinations for you but sometimes these deals are for very short periods or short number in stock, since these online deals worth a better value for money we post them directly on our website.You are requested to a subscriber to our service ,by doing so you can remain updated with the latest deal alerts on your email. Please use our social media channels for your queries and feedbacks.
Please like us on Facebook Link
Use Twitter handle #dealsdhaba for deals request link
Google plus Link
Join our FB Group for direct interactions
Join and Subscribe our newsletter alerts for deals updates